Do you ever feel like your life is spinning out of control with relationship challenges, career demands and the pressure of being a “good” parent/wife/daughter/sister/friend? Does it seem like you are always behind the 8 ball without enough time to take care of everything on your plate?
If you have a burning desire for things to change in your life you’re going to love this interview with my award-winning brilliant business mentor, John Boggs. In this conversation he gives us his wise life-changing success tips for leading yourself to a calm, balanced, empowered and happy life. Oh, and this isn’t only about being a leader in business it’s about being the leader of YOU.
Because he has helped me sift through “life” many a time – teaching me how to focus and prioritize with simple solutions I wanted to share him with you. He is a true master of self-leadership!
In this interview you will learn:
- A daily practice to build self-confidence and set yourself up for success.
- A step-by-step process to get out of toxic emotional states
- The most common culprits that block self-leadership and how to overcome them
- #1 secret to moving in the direction of creating a life you love
- How to measure if you’re leading yourself well
Take the time to listen to this interview – not only is John warm and authentic, he will inspire you to believe in a possibility of a better way of life PLUS give you the success tips and strategies to do it!