Are you like most women, forgetting to take care of you when life is coming at you like a tsunami? It’s easy to live in your head and disconnect from the core essence of YOU when one thing after another is coming at you. When that’s happening do you know how to fill yourself up with your most loving, sensual, playful self?
It’s ok, you can admit it, not many women do. Honestly most women aren’t schooled or mentored in how to do this – we are taught how to make other people happy, how to make money, how to sacrifice our needs and made to feel selfish if we want a more pleasurable life.
In truth you don’t have to change who you are to have what you want. Simply embrace these 7 tips to fill up with your God-given feminine, sensual self. When you make a commitment to show up fully in this charismatic essence you will experience a much more love-filled, happy life!
1) Passion – the most attractive woman is the woman who loves life and feels desirable. Men see this in your eyes ladies – that you “have it”. When you make yourself the priority and then the man you gain his interest and respect. As soon as you value the man more you lose your appeal because you are not honoring and respecting yourself first. So discover what you are passionate about and make a bliss list of at least five things. Make sure at least three of the things are not dependent on others for your “feel good” and then do one of these things daily to fill you up with passion.
2) Touch – becoming intimate with you is paramount to creating intimacy with others. So get started by experiencing your senses. Take some “me” time in a private environment (like your bedroom), light a candle, put on some music and lay down completely naked. Close your eyes and slowly touch every inch of your lovely body in a very sacred manner. As you run your hands over your legs, belly, breasts and arms notice the feel of your skin, the inner sensations, and the pleasure your body feels in being touched so lovingly. Appreciating your body in a non-sexual manner will help you get to know you and your sensual self.
3) Fun – connect with your other personas and let your inner vixen out! There are so many leading ladies waiting backstage to come out and play and bedazzle and yet we let the same ole’ gal take center stage day in and day out. Mix it up! Recast your movie! Take up belly dancing, pole dancing or whatever would make you just a wee bit uncomfortable and do it for YOU. Then bring her into the boudoir and create a fun romantic adventure. Your partner will be saying, “Wow who was that last night? Let’s invite her back!”
4) Flirt – flirt for the sheer pleasure of it, not to be coy or seductive but simply to have fun with all the elements of life. Feel the wind on your cheeks, coo at a baby, swish your favorite drink or morsel around letting your taste buds enliven, open up to situations you normally are closed off to, stand at the edge of the surf with your arms extended to the heavens, smile or say hello to a stranger and feel how expansive you become!
5) Moxie – become the most magnificent version of YOU- no more playing small and hiding out. One of my clients, Carol, was tired of the “room mate” relationship her marriage had become and decided to step into what she wanted. While taking one of my playful programs she tried out a few of the sensual poses she had learned. She didn’t let it bother her that she wasn’t getting the attention she wanted initially – instead she continued for her own pleasure and it was then that her husband locked eyes with her and they had the most passionate night in years. No coincidence that when she was confidently dwelling in the sweet spot of her magnificence she became irresistible!
6) Dance – again a private affair! You can do this one of two ways – either stand in front of a mirror and look at yourself or close your eyes and let the energy of the music come up through you, having its way with you. Do you trust yourself? Do you feel safe letting go of control? Give yourself permission to let go and let this energy fill you with sensual bliss within. Notice how you feel full and your edges start to disappear. A combination of the two is optimal, seeing the look in your eyes after you’ve allowed this energy to flow within is powerful.
7) Let go – this can be terrifying for sure but keeping the package all nice and neat and looking good is exhausting! Keeping everything together is also about being in control and that’s engaging your masculine. It’s very hard to be in your sensual feminine essence when you are fighting to keep your masculine present. Granted there is real authentic fear about letting go but understand that being in control is really an illusion. Be willing to see it another way. Feel the fear, listen in, and work through it rather than let it paralyze you. In other words surrender…God/Source/The Divine will be there to catch you and always get you through!
These tips are not a singular quick fix – they are a practice, a way of life. Make the commitment to make this way of living a lifestyle and you will find yourself feeling full up with your feminine, sensual self – engaging everyone in your wake.
PS – If you would like help filling up with your soulful sensual Self check out the Soul Sparkle Retreat! Join a small intimate group of like-minded women who are looking to do the exact same thing as you – and have FUN doing it! Soul Sparkle Retreat.
A sensual woman embodies femininity in all its magnificence and is absolutely mesmerizing to those around her. She possesses a certain sparkling quality that radiates from the inside out.
Sensuality starts with a heightened awareness to pleasure. Not just the kind of pleasure found in the bedroom, (although important 😉 — it’s also seeking to find enjoyment in all things. Thus sensual women have more sex, experience more pleasure in life, and feel at peace with who they are.
Sounds good, right?!
It is good. In fact, it’s better than good, it’s blissful!
Studies have shown that women who are exceptionally sensual live for the moment and are not stuck in the past or pre-occupied with the future. They take pleasure in life moment by moment delighting in the fullness of each experience.
Sensuality at its core is enjoyment; enjoyment of experiences, people, intimacy, and most importantly enjoyment of self.
If you’re ready to get in on the action and access your sensuality, read on to discover the 3 secrets to being a sensual woman.
Because I hear from many of you that you desire to feel more shamelessly seductive and enjoy a more deeply satisfying sex life I knew you’d want to see this.
I am super excited because a special invitation has been given to me to be part of this FREE life changing event, Become Your Inner Siren: 21 Experts Share Secrets to Expressing Your Authentic Sensuality free telesummit. It features The Top Interviews In 2013 To Discover Your Path to Feeling Ultrafeminine and Embodying your Inner Seductress.
My friend, Deonesea, has brought together 21 leading experts to create a sensual feast that is designed to help you embrace your passion and pleasure and give you the freedom to be your sensuous self.
Imagine that today is your day and you can:
Did you know PLAYFULNESS is one of the best tools you can use to breakthrough fear? This week-end I had the pleasure of witnessing one of my clients/friends step outside the box by using humor to overcome her fear. Do what she did and you will be building your confidence in no time.
Basically she was mesmerized by a man she was admiring from afar and wanted to find out if he was available – but wow were her screaming meemies doing a big time revolt in her stomach and creating fear…
Determined to break her pattern she took a deep breath, gathered her courage and sauntered over to her dream man…she smiled and asked him if she could ask him a question….he was in a hurry and asked if it was a quick question – she assured him it was and then she playfully told him a friend greatly admired him and loved his energy and wanted to know if he was available…
Although he said he was in a “new” relationship his curiosity was piqued and he suddenly had lots of time to find out more about this mystery woman. When she did the big “reveal” he was blown away and totally flattered and she felt totally empowered.
When we debriefed over drinks she was positively giddy and glowing!
The big “get” is when you approach things in a fun way you feel light and your nervousness disappears. No matter what the outcome you are relaxed and able to absorb and receive it without feeling embarrassed or ashamed. Like a duck you let it roll off your back knowing you took a chance – a chance that most would not – and because of this you feel fan-tas-tical and very proud.
Get your deliciousness on and start playing like my client/friend! You’ll be building your confidence to the nth degree !!!
“A smile on the face is a sign that the heart is at home.” Anonymous
The easiest way to invite fantastic opportunities into your life is to smile ( it’s also the best way to flip your mood from sour to sizzling!). As outlined in my earlier post, S.P.A.R.K.L.E. will take the sludge off your shine, open your heart and create connection in a nano second. This is the first of a 7 part series illuminating the specific ways you can get your sparkle on!
To begin with, let’s talk about smiling…
Smiling lights you up from the inside out. No matter what you look like flashing your pearly whites will always make you sparkle and your eyes twinkle. And it’s the quickest way to communicate your joy, happiness, love, friendliness and approachability.
On the flirtatious side, a smile is equivalent to a feminine lair—inviting a man into your space.
Universally, your smile has the ability to turn somebody’s day around.
Make it a part of your day, every day and you’ll see instant changes that you will love.
Smiling is always a win-win:-)
Have you ever thought about what’s in a kiss? Not your quick hello and good-bye pecks– I’m talking about a really juicy, lingering, explorative lip-lock? To me, a kiss tells all; is he passionate, is he confident, is he soulful, is he sloppy, is he arrogant, is he over zealous, is he romantic, is he someone you could kiss for the rest of your life?
I have always looked at kissing as a connection of the soul – and was so surprised to read an interesting article in Tango Magazine suggesting that there is an actual science behind why we smooch.
I know what you’re thinking, it’s exactly what I was thinking,- passion reduced to practicality? What happened to wild abandon? Well according to Tango it’s the way we get the inside info in an indirect way.
So, I invite you to read the article, find out what secrets your man’s lips have to share, and let me know what you think!
Touch Me Tender
Although most women like to hear the words, “I love you,”
from their man, more important for your relationship is touch. Words are
processed in the thinking part of your brain whereas touching goes directly to
your emotional centers.
So it makes sense that it’s far more important to touch to
keep the connected bonded feelings going.
Regular touching not only helps to calm the stresses of the
day, but adds a sense of caring and pleasure as it gets the endorphins flowing
As part of your relationship romance plan set time aside every
day to do at least one of the following:
The scent of a woman…has more power than you can imagine.
The most sensual scents have three odor groups called notes.
Take Vera Wang for example – the top note is a floral bouquet of rose, calla lily and mandarin flower,(giving sweetness), the
middle being gardenia and iris (giving body), followed by a note of musks white woods, and nectar (giving warmth, texture and
According to Ann Gottlieb, talented fragrance designer, the
best perfumes for women release floral and fruity fragrances mixed with sweet and
warm aroma like vanilla or amber. It seems men find this mix intoxicating and
very, very sexy.
Since a man’s nose acclimates to your perfume after a few
whiffs, in order to cast your sexy spell it’s a great idea to leave the room or
walk away and then re-enter letting your scent waft and whirl anew.
If you’re in the market for a new fragrance, you might want to treat yourself to one of the top ten perfumes of the season:
What’s in a Face?
Whether single or in a relationship, to attract or draw
attention you put your best face forward – going out of your way to be visually appealing. This means
different things to different women, but to most it means adding allure with
make-up, hairdos and friendly facial expression
Even though your face makes up less than 5% of the body
surface it is the canvas of your personality and image and sensuality.
The most memorable faces are either very ugly or very
beautiful. Ok, I know what you’re thinking, not everyone is blessed with what
society considers “beauty.” But of course, a face doesn’t have to be drop dead
gorgeous to attract the opposite sex because every face has its own visual
As a matter of fact the most interesting faces have
idiosyncratic “signature” traits like Tom Cruise boyish grin or Elvis Presley’s
upper lip curl that gave him a “bad-boy” look. And what about Sarah Jessica
Parkers nose? The facial expressions and personality of these famous faces make
them memorable as opposed to perfect features and symmetry.
Which brings me to facial movements considered to be more
beguiling than the features themselves. So, if you have plain features you can
light up your face with expressive lips, eyelids, and brow motion.
And I love this little fact – research in social psychology
shows that men find expressive faces far more attractive and appealing than
So, next time you are out and about or on a date night make
sure you are fully facially expressed to amplify your attraction factor!
Click here if you missed tip #4
Eyebrows. Who knew the peak of your brow played such a big
role in flirty body language? But it definitely does. If you’ve got the famous
Marilyn Monroe eyebrow arch your “flirt factor” is much higher than say Brooke
Shields who sports a straight brow.
According to David Givens, PhD, the horizontal eyebrow, more
common in men, conveys authority, masculinity and seriousness. In his book, Love Signals, he says, ”The uplifted
appearance of a woman’s eyebrows defines a mood of eagerness, happiness, and
“wide-eyed innocence.” Masculine brows suggest strength in reserve, whereas
feminine designs invite approach with their suggestion of friendliness.”
Let’s take a closer look at Marilyn’s eyes – they powerfully
draw you in and seduce. She was a perfectionist about the “design” of her looks
and worked with legendary Hollywood make-up artist, Whitey Snyder, to create a
brow frame that brings your eye to hers like the rings of a target brings eyes
to a bull’s eye. Brilliant!
The secret to Snyder’s success was penciling peaks in her
brow precisely above Marilyn’s pupils and just outside the center of her eyes.
These pyramidal peaks persuade the visual centers of the brain that her
eyebrows are emotionally “lifting” to attract attention. Thanks to his
expertise an attitude was created with Marilyn that millions are familiar with
at a glance.
Concurring with this philosophy, Anastasia, stylist to the
stars in Beverly Hills, says, “A well placed arch above the lateral edge of a
woman’s iris mimics the friendly appeal of the eyebrow flash of recognition.”
The great news is – a talented shaping artist can take an
ordinary eyebrow and transform it into an inviting brow in moments! So, get yourself a “Monroe” today and
watch how effortlessly you draw and seduce!
If you missed Part 3 click here